2379 Highway 34 South
Wall, NJ 08736
For over 25 years, the legal team at Tashjy Law Firm, L.L.C. has been serving Wall and the surrounding areas. Learn more about how we can help with all your legal cases. From personal injury law to social security battles, we guarantee you pay no fees until we win your case!
- Graduate of Susquehanna University
- B.A. Political Science and Classical Languages
- Graduate of Nova University School of Law
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, 1986
- Practicing litigation attorney for over 25 years in the areas of personal injury, worker's compensation, social security disability, retirement pension disability appeals and general civil litigation
- Licensed to practice law in New Jersey (1986) and Florida (1987, inactive).
- Past Member of the Monmouth County Ethics Committee
- Member of the Monmouth County Workers' Compensation Committee
- Member of the Monmouth County Inns of Court
- Member of the New Jersey Association for Justice
- Vice President and member of the New Jersey Advisory Council on Safety and Health.
- Frequent speaker and lecturer on legal issues involving personal injury and attorney ethics.
- Publisher of the legal blog, email@example.com
Are you facing a worker's compensation case? Learn more about basic worker's compensation law!
Call today for schedule a FREE initial consultation with our dedicated attorneys!